“Important information as we reopen Southmoor Pediatric Dentistry”
- As always, we work hard to ensure your child’s safety while providing the best pediatric dental care available. To that end, we continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, as well as the Colorado Dental Association and Colorado Department of Regulatory agencies (DORA). PLEASE NOTE: While we are able to once again begin providing a broad spectrum of care options for our pediatric patients, you will find that “spacing” of appointments and our patients is in line with “social distancing” guidelines. When you arrive to our parking lot, please call us to notify us of your arrival.
- Patients between 16 and 18 who come to their appointment alone must have a consent form signed by a parent/guardian. Please call our office if you need us to email a consent form to you, or you may find it on this website.
- Patients will be screened for fever as they come in. If your child has been ill or had a fever in the last 24 hours please reschedule the appointment.
- Consent for treatment forms will be available upon arrival. Each patients 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult, with consent from a parent/guardian. While we love children, we must follow state directives for social distancing. If a parent needs to bring a other siblings, please select one of our “socially distanced” spots in our reception room, and keep siblings with the parent.
- We are honored to care for your children! Thank you for the trust you place in us; we are pleased to be here for you!
Dr. Brad, Dr. Scott, Dr. John and the staff at Southmoor Pediatric Dentistry